2023 Seed Return Policy
RiceTec will allow customers to return a maximum of 10% of the customer’s total RiceTec seed purchase.
2023 purchased seed can be returned under the following guidelines:
- Unopened 2023 purchased mini-bulks (40 unit equivalent), half mini-bulks (20 unit equivalent) and paper units are eligible.
- Seed must have been purchased at the RiceTec published price.
- Seed must be returned to Service Representative from where seed was purchased by June 15, 2023.
- All unused seed must have been stored in appropriate conditions, protected from weather and rodents, in the original sealed mini-bulks, half mini-bulks, or paper units, and in salable condition.
- Opened mini-bulks, half mini-bulks, or paper units cannot be returned under any circumstances.
- There must be a signed 2023 RiceTec Seed Sales Agreement to be eligible for return privileges.
- Any seed over-treated with any additional seed treatments is not eligible for return.
Seed Return Process:
- Seed eligible for return must be in unopened, undamaged mini-bulks, half-mini-bulks or paper units.
- All seed must be returned to the Service Representative location from which the seed was purchased by the latter of June 15th, 2023 or within 15 days after sales orders which are entered after June 1, 2023. Any exceptions must be approved by RiceTec Customer Service in advance and in writing.
- All seed returned from June 16, 2023 through June 30, 2023 will be assessed a 25% restocking fee on orders placed prior to June 1, 2023. A 25% restocking fee will apply to seed orders entered after June 1, 2023 which is not returned within 15 days following the order date.
- After June 30th, 2023, “NO” returns will be accepted on orders placed prior to June 1, 2023.
- Service Representative must provide in writing the customer return information to the RiceTec representative, including the customer’s full name, units, and lot numbers. The information can be provided via text, email, or fax within two (2) days after the return is made or the seed return will be subject to revocation.
- RiceTec’s Customer Service will provide confirmation to the RiceTec representative and Service Representative of the entered return.
- RiceTec will send a credit invoice to the customer for the eligible units purchased by the customer, net of applicable restocking fees.
- If all stipulations of the return program policy, as stated above, are not followed by the customer and/or the Service Representative location to which the return is made, RiceTec has the right to refuse the return and/or credit of the account.