2022 100% Stand Guarantee Policy
The 2022 RiceTec Stand Guarantee is designed to provide replant seed at no cost to 100% RiceTec seed customers in the event the customer does not get an adequate initial stand on his/her RiceTec rice acreage.
Eligibility and Limitations:
• Purchases and plants 100% of his/her 2022 long grain rice acres in RiceTec seed.
• Orders and receives seed from an authorized RiceTec Service Partner location in 2022.
• Use current year tested and germ guaranteed seed to be eligible for replant.
• Drill seed the rice in to the seedbed. (No water seeding, broadcast, etc.)
• Follows RiceTec recommendations to enhance seed germination and stand establishment opportunities
• Have a RiceTec representative view the field in question and confirm eligibility to replant that field.
• Replant RiceTec fields without RiceTec advice will forfeit the opportunity to receive the replant seed.
• When replant is determined to be necessary, only RiceTec seed may be used for the replant.
• Replant seed will not be provided to customers with unpaid seed balances.
Process to receive 100% replant:
• Customer will be invoiced the standard 50% list price replant at the time of the replant with a due date of August 10, 2022.
• Customer must submit a 2022 FSA 578 form no later than August 1, 2022 to verify that 100% of their rice acres were planted with RiceTec seed.
• Once verified as a 100% RiceTec seed customer, the 50% replant order will be canceled and entered at zero charge, and the customer will no longer be invoiced.
• If, at the time of replant determination, it is determined to be a RiceTec seed quality issue, and it is unfeasible to replant rice in the field during 2022, RiceTec will provide deferred replant seed for the following season to plant 50% of the equivalent acres at our recommended seeding rate.
• To qualify for deferred replant the current/remaining hybrid rice crop must be destroyed and no rice can be planted in the field until next season.