2019 RiceTec Replant Policy
The 2019 RiceTec Replant Policy is designed to provide RiceTec seed customers with seed purchased at 50% of the list price in the event a customer does not get an adequate stand on his/her RiceTec rice acreage.
RiceTec customers will be offered a no questions asked 50% replant opportunity on any RiceTec rice seed under the following conditions:
- Customer orders and receives seed from an authorized RiceTec Service Partner location in 2019
- Customer must use current year tested and germ guaranteed seed to be eligible for replant.
- Customer must have a RiceTec representative view the field in question and confirm eligibility.
- Customers who choose to replant RiceTec fields without first being viewed by RiceTec personnel will forfeit the opportunity to receive the replant seed at 50% list price.
- When replant is determined to be necessary, only RiceTec seed may be purchased for replant.
- RiceTec will offer RiceTec seed purchased at 50% full list price to replant the field in question in 2019.
- 50% replant seed will not be provided to customers with any unpaid seed balances.
- If there is seed available for sale which is located at a service partner location, that seed can be used to fill a replant sales order
- RiceTec will credit the original seed order for the replant seed acres at the initial purchased price.
- RiceTec will rebill the same seed on a replant order at 50% of list price.
- If, at the time of replant determination, it is determined to be a RiceTec seed quality issue and it is unfeasible to replant rice in the field during 2019, RiceTec will provide deferred replant seed for the following season to plant 50% of the equivalent acres at our recommended seeding rate, as long as the customer purchases the other 50% of the equivalent acres for planting the following season at the then published price.
- To qualify for deferred replant the current/remaining RiceTec rice crop must be destroyed and no rice can be planted in the field until the following season