2018 Seed Return Policy
RiceTec will allow customers to return a maximum of 10% of the customer’s total RiceTec seed purchase.
2018 purchased seed can be returned under the following guidelines:.
- Unopened 2018 purchased mini-bulks (40 unit equivalent) and paper units are eligible.
- Seed must have been purchased at the RiceTec published price.
- Seed must be returned to Service Partner from where seed was purchased by June 15, 2018.
- All unused seed must have been stored in appropriate conditions, protected from weather and rodents, in the original sealed mini-bulks or paper units, and in salable condition.
- Opened mini-bulks or paper units cannot be returned under any circumstances.
- There must be a signed 2018 RiceTec Seed Sales Agreement to be eligible for return privileges.
- Any seed over-treated with any additional seed treatments is not eligible for return.
Seed Return Process:
- Seed eligible for return must be in unopened, undamaged, mini-bulks or paper units.
- All seed must be returned to the Service Partner location from which the seed was purchased by the latter of June 15th, 2018 or within 15 days after sales orders which are entered after June 1, 2018. Any exceptions must be approved by RiceTec Customer Service in advance and in writing.
- All seed returned from June 16, 2018 through June 30, 2018 will be assessed a 25% restocking fee on orders placed prior to June 1, 2018. A 25% restocking fee will apply to seed orders entered after June 1, 2018 which is not returned within 15 days following the order date.
- After June 30th, 2018, “NO” returns will be accepted on orders placed prior to June 1, 2018.
- Service Partner must provide in writing the customer return information to the RiceTec Representative, including the customer’s full name, units, and lot numbers. The information can be provided via text, email, or fax within two (2) days after the return is made or the seed return will be subject to revocation.
- RiceTec’s Customer Services will provide confirmation to the RiceTec Representative and Service Representative Location of the entered return.
- RiceTec will send a credit invoice to the customer for the eligible units purchased by the customer, net of applicable restocking fees.
- If all stipulations of the return program policy, as stated above, are not followed by the customer and/or the Service Representative location to which the return is made, RiceTec has the right to refuse the return and/or credit of the account.